Why you should start writing a journal?

 Hello everyone, 

Myself Mukesh Jain here, today I will be telling you about some benefits of writing a journal, i.e Why you should start writing a journal.

I think it's safe to say everyone has at least thought of writing a daily diary, right? even I did when I was younger to kind of impress others. yeah, that's right I started writing daily to impress others, but that "fake hobby" turned to passion in no time. I started loving writing journals and came to love it. I started different kinds of journaling like art journals, to-do list journals, daily journals, e.t.c to expand my horizon regarding journals. As much as fun it was, it really help me in my life too. yup, that's right. Writing journal helped me in my life in many ways and I can proudly say that where I m today is mainly because of that "hobby or passion" whatever you wanna call it. And because of that, I will be telling you "Why you should start writing a journal". 

Here are some reasons,

1. Reduces mental stress:- Writing a journal helped me in a great way to reduce mental stress, tension and altogether it helped me throw all the negative energy from my body. You may wonder how it's possible right? well, the reason is whenever I was stressing in my life about something whether it's being work stress or family issues I wrote everything in my journal. it helped me express my feeling in words. whether I wrote good things or bad things about any situation I didn't care about such things I wrote what was on my mind and it helped me throw away all the bad vibe. although I didn't tell these things in detail to anybody I didn't keep it to myself but wrote it in a journal and it really helped me reduce all the mental stress and anxiety. Try it and you will know the real deal :).

2. Improves Communication skills and writing skills:- Constantly writing a journal helps you to improve your communication skills and helps you to say what truly you want to say whether to a "non-object" or to someone. I might have bad grammar skills but you can at least say that I have a way to express myself while writing ;) and that is all that matters to me. I want to express my feeling in words and I hope I did in this blog.

3. It helps you in increasing your memory strength:- I have been writing journals for about 7-8 years and I can say that my memory strength is on par with some topper in top college. At first, I was kind of average at everything but slowly and steadily my memory strength was improving and you may wonder how I found that? well, my grades say everything about my memory strength. I am a law student and any law student can tell how much difficult it is to memorize everything in detail. and my little hobby helped me in my law exam :).

4. As a business:- Now, hold on before you start complaining that " there is no way you can earn while writing journal or by the journal" then I'll clear all your doubt in a simple way. " You can earn by writing a journal or by Making a journal". I know you are still confused. let me explain a bit more. you see you can earn by making an art journal template in your journal and selling it on an e- commerce platform, or by making a design in journal that you think may attract journal fans. You can write a quote journal and sell it on yet another e-commerce platform. I won't get in too much detail as I have to keep this blog short and not bore my lovely readers :). 

Now after writing you may have become interested in writing a journal if not, then it's all right but I hope you still give it a try. now those who are interested sure want to buy an affordable and good quality journal, Try Handmade Vintage Leather Journal from craft play. I started using craft plays journal in 2016 and I have become one of the loyal customers as their journal is  100% genuine leather and they are of good quality + durable.

I hope you like this short blog and I will write more about my experience in upcoming blogs. Thank you for reading.















Comments